Move Out Cleaning
If you’re leaving and the rooms are empty (or nearly empty), it’s time to make your house or apartment look even better than it did when you first moved in. Many apartment and house leases require a “broom-clean,” while others require a detailed checklist covering everything from the stove to the baseboards.
Our standard move-out cleaning checklist may include the following services:
- All floors should be vacuumed and swept.
- Baseboards should be cleaned.
- Shower and bathtub scrub
- Toilets should be cleaned.
- Sinks and countertops should be clean.
- Disinfect kitchen appliances
- Everything should be dusted.